Tumble Downs is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users.
As you browse our website and whenever you communicate with us, we collect information. It deepens our understanding of what works and what doesn’t, which helps make our communications more effective. The more information we have, the more efficiently we are able to operate. We take protecting your privacy very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
We may update this policy from time to time without notice to you, so please check it regularly, particularly if you are sending personal information to us. If you have any questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may amend or update this policy at any time to take account of any changes to data protection law or other legislation. When further updates to the policy are made they will be posted on this page, but rest assured we won’t ever make any other changes to the way we use your data without asking you first.
What information we collect
We collect information every time you interact with us. The type and quantity of information we collect and how we use it depends on why you are providing it. We collect two kinds of information from visitors to our website:
- non-personal information such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our sites, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- personal information such as name, postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as signing up to our newsletter, or making an online reservation. The information is needed to fulfil your request. You don’t have to disclose any of this information to browse our website. However, if you do choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Usage of information
- record any contact we have with you;
- fulfil requests for our products and services;
- provide you with updates from The Cricketers that we think may be of interest to you, as explained below.
As well as using personal information to fulfil requests, we also like to keep our friends and customers informed about our events, promotions and competitions, or about updates to our site. We will only contact you when you choose to opt in to our correspondence or sign up to our friendly newsletter. If you do agree to receive this information (whether by entering a competition or otherwise) and later decide that you no longer wish to be contacted, you can let us know by e-mailing: email@example.com. When contacting you by email, you will also have the option to decline to receive further information from us in that manner.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell or share personal details to third parties for the purposes of marketing. In other cases we will not disclose any of your personal data except in accordance with this policy, or when we have your permission, or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights, property and safety of Tumble Downs, or others. This includes disclosing your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors.
- Collect anonymous statistics – it’s really useful for us to be able to see which pages are the most popular and how people are using them.
- Measuring how cost-effective our advertising is – as a small company, we need to watch our advertising spend carefully. Cookies are used to help us see how many people who click our adverts go on to do something further (for example, bookings an event). These cookies expire after 30 days of inactivity and do not contain information that can personally identify you.
You can find out more about managing cookies here.
Our sites contain links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.